Monday, May 16, 2011

M is for Middle Age


Yes M is for middle age.
It's my birthday today and I want to celebrate all that it has taken me all these years to become, and to gain.

It is in my middle age that I feel I have the freedom to be fully me.



I think that in middle age you are not constrained by as many things and people as you are when you are younger.

There is more choice about what to do with your time and resources (and greater wisdom than when this last happened between the ages of 18-25 perhaps!)

I want to live the rest of my life making the best use of the knowledge and skills and resources I have acquired and in loving well all the people around me.

Need some inspiration..???






and could we ever forget the 70's anthem by Australian Helen Reddy.....



 



1 comment: