Thursday, January 27, 2011

A is for air-conditioning

This blog is the truth about what I am grateful for today and the something beginning with 'a' that I am truely grateful for is air-conditioning.

I have lived without it in my home, in my car and in my workplace. I have travelled on non-air conditioned public transport. I know what life without air-conditioning is like and every time I walk out of the Brisbane
summer into the 'aircon' I am telling you I feel grateful
.
It is possible to multi-task without aircon if you still remember how I guess!

If you are unfortunate enough not to have air- conditioning you can try these excellent alternatives (keeping in mind the warning at the end!)


3 comments:

  1. Thank you to all those who maintained and restored power to our homes through this summer of floods, storms and cyclones. I am very grateful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... Keep going.. Middle Ages is when you know life is just getting exciting!

    ReplyDelete